Careflow provides a team-based approach to task management that not only addresses the needs of hospital at night (H@N) but also should be used for all types of teams, 24/7. Adopting this process means an organisation can run more rigid approaches to task management as well as allowing teams to manage themselves.
- Raising a task against a patient and a prioritising it
- Coordinator assigning a task to the team and a team member picking up the task or the team leader assigning the task to an individual
- Tasks are signed off when complete
- Transparent task allocation
- Improved use of resource
- Better governance of completion of task